March 19, 2020
As we are all in an unprecedented time in recent history, Super Products is taking a of number precautions to limit exposure to our employees and their families:
- Our factory has implemented the healthy and preventive practices recommended by the CDC to keep our employees safe while we build products.
- Unless specifically requested, we are respectfully suspending all face-to-face meetings for the time being.
- All business travel plans have been cancelled and we are monitoring employees returning from travel.
- We will use conference calls, WebEx, email and other methods to communicate or discuss issues that may arise during this unprecedented time.
- We have a number of personnel that are working remotely from home that are not required for the day-to-day running of production. Please contact them through their normal email address.
- There is no change in production. We are currently staffed to support our customers’ needs and plan for no disruption in our supply.
- Please keep us informed of your situation as it relates to supporting Super Products production requirements.
- The key is communication and patience as this situation unfolds.
Super Products is focused on the health and safety of our entire family; our employees, suppliers, truck drivers, dealers, customers and all we interact with.
Our intention is to maintain business as usual. We will keep you updated if anything changes that disrupts our business operations.
Super Products will continue to monitor all official notices from the CDC, Federal, State and Local governments and will notify you if we have to make additional changes.
Thank you for your support during these trying times!
Mike Van, President & CEO